Code of Ethics/Disclaimer
- Please seek competent medical or psychological assistance from a qualified healthcare professional if you have a disease, illness or disorder.
- Please seek competent financial assistance from a banker, broker or financial consultant before you make any financial transactions.
- Please seek competent legal assistance from a qualified attorney at law if you have any legal problems.
- I recommend every person act according to his or her own conscience for the greater good of all concerned.
- I will strive at all times to intuit your options and situation to the best of my skill.
- Tarot cards are neither good nor bad though they may be used to encourage, give hope and identify options for future behavior.
- You alone are responsible for your own behavior and choices.
- I do not read for those under 18 years of age. (Parental approval needed.)
- Readings are entertaining and should be consider as thus.
- Advice or guidance concluded as part of the reading process are merely considered as such and therefore does not replace your own decisions or conclusions.
You have the right to follow your own judgements and I believe that you are capable of doing what is right for your life. Consultations with me should never supersede your own best conclusions.
Note: Payment is required prior to your appointment. By purchasing a reading, you authorize the charges made and understand that once a reading consultation and use of my time takes place, no refunds are given.